Since November 2021 I have worked with over 356 people in various ways to assist them starting out in their Sole Trader disability busines.
Here are some on the most frequently asked questions I have been asked.
Services Break Free with Jacqui
Questions we have answered
- How do I invoice a client for my shifts as a support worker/nurse?
- What is a sleepover shift
- How do I find clients?
- Do I need to be registered with NDIS to work with clients as a Sole Trader?
- How do I get paid for my services?
- Do I need policies and procedures if I am NOT NDIS registered?
- What Software is good for documentation
- What can I claim on my tax as a Sole Trader?
- How much do I charge for Travel?
- What do I charge a client for my hours?
- What do I need to get started as a Sole Trader?
- What is the best Insurance company for my Sole Trader business
If you have more questions or are feeling confused, why not book in for a FREE Strategy call with Jacqui: FREE 30 minute strategy Session