- Readiness to learn about support coordination
- Can do attitude
- Commitment to working with those on NDIS
- Understanding of mental health if wanting to be a recovery coach also
- Learn about the support coordinator role
- Understand how to set you your support coordinator business for success
- Feel empowered as you work with your clients implementing their plans and achieving their goals
- Those who are ready to become a support coordinator
- Love for helping others access services they require
- Support Coordinators setting up their own business
- Those who would like to do both recovery coaching and support coordination
Building a business takes a lot of time and effort.
The audio’s, videos and resources along with over 35 templates, the course book and work book are all designed to help you set up and build your business for success.
We have set this course out in 6 weekly sections to make it easy to find the content and go through what it takes to build a successful Sole Trader business in disability.
From knowing what qualifications you require, business planning, setup and implementation, understanding NDIS, onboarding your clients, setting health boundaries and more.
Access is 1 year from date of purchase
This course is designed to help you set up your business as best practice.
This course is best viewed on a computer or tablet, it is also best to download the files onto your computer.